Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dave Dorman's Body Guards!



One of the cool things about Saturday at Dick Blick's was that I got to me artist Dave Dorman, known mostly for his artwork for Star Wars, but he has also done covers for Batman comics and many others, and some beautiful paintings for Alien comics or graphic novels . . . he does some really great work, to see what I'm talking about, check him out on my list of links. As a kid I used to draw from his covers, so it was a real honor to finally meet him.

Anyways, everywhere Dave Dorman goes, the Star Wars clan follows . . . not really, but on Saturday they showed up, in full costume! I couldn't resist posing with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners