Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Drew Friedman and Roberto Parada!




I'm finishing up my book this week . . . wow, it is a lot of work! Anyways, it will be available very soon, I'll be sure to let everyone know. In the meantime, here's a quick sketch I did of my friend Drew Friedman, a great artist, and a real swell guy! He wrote the foreword for my book and is one of my many amazing guest artists!








This is a quick sketch of Roberto Parada, an artist who has inspired me for years . . . I'm a big fan of his painting!

I'll share some sneak peaks from the book soon as well as the entire list of guest artists!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan Johnson said...

Can't wait for the book! Will it be on Amazon, or just available from your site?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Josh Cassidy said...

Sign me up!!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Steve Roberts said...

I love these sketches.I know you're a busy man but how about posting a video of you creating one of these?As for the book - I can't wait.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

How do you find the time to work on a book plus do 45 minute critiques for 15 students? Do you ever sleep?

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your caricatures are extra amazing! ;)

10:44 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Tremendous work Jason.. waiting for your book signing tour!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners