Friday, January 09, 2009

More Marcelo Guerra sketches.




This is another quick sketch of Marcelo, trying to get a better feel for his face as well as character. These sketches were done with a bic ball point pen.






Another go from the same photo reference as posted before . . . I wanted to make some adjustments to his character.




This is just a goofy quick sketch that I did of my Dad while visiting this Christmas . . . it was done purely for a laugh, my Dad isn't fat, I just thought it would be funny! The way he was slouching on the couch made his face appear to be larger than it really is, all the more fun for exaggerating.

6 Comments:

Blogger Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Yeah, you stepped it up a notch with the new sketches of Marcelo. I like the feel of the profile the best.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason my name is Jonathan Aller www.jonallerpaintings.com, I found your site through Thomas Fluharty. Really nice work man!! I really like the pen work too! Great Caricatures! Awesome! Keep up the good work.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jay Farley said...

That Marcelo guy reminds me off Mick Jagger the way you caricaturize him. Love your sketches as always.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

Marcelo is acquiring a great collection of caricatures of himself...if nothing else, he's a very smart guy!!!

Fantastic sketches Jason as always!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger CARiCATURAS MARCELO GUERRA said...

Thanks for the beautiful sketches Jason.
My favorite are # 1 (previously posted )and #2 ( 1 profile side view ).
I´m gonna have to make a choice now !!!

This is a link to my collection:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012855&l=9ee12&id=1073940100

10:57 AM  
Anonymous obat telat bulan said...

thanks gan infonya.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners