Saturday, April 18, 2009

Teddy Kennedy




Sorry, been a while since I've been able to post anything . . . I've been busy with sketching and drawing, most of which I can't share just yet. The above image is cropped from a larger image with three other people . . . . it was another two day turn around . . . . felt very rushed while working on this one. Anyways, I thought Ted Kennedy looked funny. I'll share the whole piece and in color when I have the OK.

I wanted to also let everyone know that my website has been updated with new work and a nice new section of my sketches . . . . will be finishing the site soon so check back, there will be a few more changes made before it's finished.

Also in the mix . . . . I'm currently working on a drawing and sketching DVD which will be out this summer. I'm also in the middle of painting a 42" x 60" oil painting and I hope to share some of the progress here soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 Comments:

Blogger Tim Bye said...

Hilarious! Can't wait to see the large scale stuff too!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I agree with Tim this is Hilarious!!! and ofcourse very well drawn too!! Awesome peice Jason!!! I was smiling the whole time while seeing this drawing, can't imagine seeing the whole illustration. Great job again Jason!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Kelso said...

Excellent work !

Is that Obama's ear ?

12:54 PM  
Blogger ramanjit said...

agree to them who comment before me.hahaha its very funny love the hair and teeth.and is obama standing next to him?
remove the word "sorry" its our pleasure to watch your work and will wait as much as you want.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Sagan Lacy said...

I'm surprised they let you go this exaggerated. Thank God they did!

2:23 PM  
Blogger skicc said...

I'm guessing by the ear it will be Obama next to him. Great painting, hilarious.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Daniel Bejarano Casarino said...

Jason I'm starting with a blog, let me say that this work is as great as allways. I'm a big fan of your work and your talent.
Congratulations for the news!

Daniel from Argentina.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Arti said...

Great work, Jason!You are too good even when you are " rushed"!!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Great work. Can't wait for the DVD.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Haitao Su said...

Jason, you are a hero in my heart!!! Learn from you!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Glen Barbosa de Carvalho Batoca said...

Great work!Very nice!

12:45 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

That ear on the left looks awfully familiar Jason. Ted looks great and solid as a fire plug - wispy (not whiskey) hair and all. Love the black and white with all the intermediate grays. Rubber gloves - a real texture fest!

10:30 AM  
Blogger J. Anthony Kosar said...

Very cool man! Your website looks great! You are so prolific!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Dan Johnson said...

Hey Jason. I'm really excited about your DVD and will definitely be buying it, however, what I would LOVE even more is a DVD/online course in traditional painting. While my digital work is progressing quite nicely, I have a lot of trouble achieving the same results with acrylics, and can't find a reliable source for learning things like how to mix colours, not just what colours to add, but physically how to go about it, and how to make colours warmer, cooler, darker, lighter etc. Is this something you would consider making?

4:16 PM  
Blogger anymotion4u said...

Hey, Jason. U r simply great, amazing. Ur each and every work are fantastic.

I hope for more see ur talents.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners