Thursday, December 31, 2009

New book by friend Paul Moyse!



My Friend Paul Moyse has come out with a really nice book on caricature. Paul does some great work, solid likeness and structure, and funny too! He's not bad at painting either! :) If you're a fan of "good" caricature, and you want to learn something as well, I highly recommend that you order this book as soon as you can! Paul has graciously added a small demo on exaggeration as well as a nice demo on his acrylic technique. To support my pal Paul, click here.

NEWS
• I'm currently working on an acrylic of the "Red Queen" for an Alice in Wonderland show at Gallery Nucleus in L.A.
• I will paint the first Village Voice cover for 2010, only have one day to complete the cover, but hey, that's how it sometimes goes! I will be sure to do something fun and post it here as soon as I have permission to do so.
• Hopefully I'll be able to share what I did for Aardman Animation sometime in 2010.
• I'm also starting a book cover which I won't be able to share for sometime . . .
• Stay tuned for new paintings that I'll post soon . . . one being the "Exaggerated Features" cover as well as a painting of Ross Perot Jr. Painted for D Magazine.

More to come soon! Thank you for all your support and encouragement!!!! Have a great New Years!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joaquín Aldeguer said...

When I read "foreward" in the cover... does that mean foreword instead?... oops! Great art from Moyse anyway! :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Eugen Caitaz said...

Very intersting!!! I wish you all the best!! The best for the best! Happy New Year! ;))))

4:48 PM  
Blogger Lash LeRoux said...

Can't wait to see the EF cover! I've never been this excited to get my issue. ;o)

Happy New Year to you and your family!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners