Monday, August 09, 2010

Chicago Premiere for The People vs George Lucas!



Come and join me August 20, at 8:30 p.m. at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, for the premiere of the documentary The People vs George Lucas. After working with the director on the film and painting the movie poster for them, I am excited to finally see the film for the first time!

Director Alexandre O. Philippe and Producer Robert Muratore of THE PEOPLE VS. GEORGE LUCAS will be on hand to talk about the new independent film that has been getting a bit of notice for its creative approach to looking at how fans have reacted to the famous film franchise over the past three decades-plus. Wizard World Comic Con is hosting the Midwest premiere for the film on Friday, August 20, at 8:30 p.m., at the convention center, separate admission required. The event will also feature a debate and a George Lucas look-a-like contest. Fans can learn more about the film at peoplevsgeorge.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

BEAUTY BRO! YOU ROCK~T

10:55 AM  
Blogger Thiago Martins said...

Congratulations!
=D

1:20 PM  
Blogger Haitao Su said...

Congratulations!my cool friend!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Adrian Lubbers said...

You lucky Dawg. Wish I could be there.

P.S. Loving the class

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Scott C. Hamilton said...

I'm sure it'll be a blasty blast you mover and shaker you!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Luis Chichon said...

Super-congratulations! Just a question I think you´ll be interested as I am. I´m also an artist and I´ve tried a lot to use Ps the way you do (precision+expression)but I found it impossible or way too slow with Cs5 in the rendering stage. The brushes are too hard when blending or leave some "marks", like spots on skin. I went back to my CS, and using the #24 the results were similar to yours -in my style. The question: do you still use CS because you´ve found updates are no better, or worse, in the brushes area, or just because you are comfortable with the old Ps 8? Thank you.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners