Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NY Observer cover Full Court Press!



This week's cover for the NY Observer.




This was another two day turnaround. Starting Monday morning, final due end of the day, Tuesday. I spent half of Monday sketching and then spent the rest of my time painting as quickly as I could. I really enjoyed working on the character's of these two guys, especially Dominique Strauss-Kahn.



Detail of Kenneth Thompson's face. I wanted to share these close ups to show how loose and sketchy I worked.



Detail of DSK.



Head sketch.




Head sketch.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

Awesome!!! I really like what you did DSK!!! He's got an expression like an ashamed dog that stepped in poop!!! Also great shapes on Kenneth!!!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Steve Roberts said...

Great work Jason.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners