Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mitt for the Weekly Standard!

I'm away visiting family up in Northern Wisconsin and while here I got a call from The Weekly Standard asking if I could paint a Mitt for them? I decided to squeeze it into my week of relaxing . . . luckily I brought my computer and portable cintiq with me. :) I started this Thursday morning and finished Friday afternoon . . . it was done rather quickly. To save on time, I actually painted this one much smaller than I normally do . . this kept me from wasting time on details that no one will even see in the printed version.

3 Comments:

Blogger duanetheartist said...

Great illustration Jason! Very funny! That's what I like about your illustrations, your sense of humor!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Steve Roberts said...

Superb (as always)the barrow of cash looked like it took for ever to paint.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Toby Kinread said...

Brilliant work Jason!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners